Re: Portobellos

I marinate them in fatfree italian dressing and grill just like a
burger.  They are wonderful!  You can marinate in BBQ sauce too. The
only reason I marinate them is so they dont dry out while grilling.
They are better than any Ste**  you have ever had (if you have ever
had any that is)  I think I could live on them and grilled onions and
sweet red peppers.  Heaven in aluminum foil!

Onilee