Butter Buds ingredients

Dr. Pinckney, please don't feel badly about posting the incorrect
information you were given about Molly McButter and Butter Buds. Your tiny
blunder pales in light of the mountain of help you have been to countless
folks out here.

One of the last things I gave up before becoming a full fledged vegan was a
hot fudge sauce which contains Butter Buds; therefore, I still have a box
which states the following:

Maltodextrin (a natural carbohydrate derived from corn), Natural Butter
flavor, Salt, Dehydrated Butter, Guar Gum (a natural thickener), and Baking
Soda.
spock73@xxxxxxxxxx