RE: sprouts

Alfalfa sprouts, if eaten in large quantities can be toxic.  I understand it
is a naturally occurring toxin.  Why not try broccoli sprouts instead?  I got
a kitchen sprouter made by NK (Northrup King) that has 3 tiers so you can
sprout up to three types of seeds.  I have tried radish, broccoli, mung bean,
and lentils.  Very good, I have them every day on my toast and ff cheese
sandwich.