Mole, Gen. Tso's C*****n, Tomato paste

Thank you to everyone who wrote in to answer my mole questions. I will let
you know what happens.

This is for the person who requested my recipe for Gen. Tso's Fatfree
Meatless C*****n. (Sorry, I lost your address.) I tried to batter the Meat
of Wheat Chicken, but the batter didn't work out so well. However, I think I
nailed the sauce. Here is what I did:

Combine in blender:
3/4 c. soy
3/4 c. pineapple juice
3/4 c. sherry
1.5 c. chicken flavored broth
1 tsp. xanthan gum

Enough for 4# of WOMC (chicken seitan would probably work, too).

Now I have another question. Is it possible to make tomato paste at home
from fresh tomatoes? I have checked my cookbooks and the web to no avail.
TIA.