Ornish/strict diets

Hi Kelly,

I hope not to start a big discussion about what diet _should_ be followed,
so I'll just stick to my personal facts.

I follow McDougall's guidelines in my diet which is even stricter than
Ornish (no NF dairy products or egg whites or chocolate ;-) for many
reasons, but partly because I never want to have to reverse heart disease.

Just wanted to point out that reversing existing heart disease is not the
only reason anybody could have for eating a really healthy diet as best we
know how.
And that you're not totally alone in following what sometimes seems a very
restrictive diet!  For me (as for you too, I'm sure), it's an ongoing
commitment to continued health.

Take care,
Jess