kashi cold?

Every week at the health food store I am searching for good interesting
wheat free cereals that are also low in sugar.  You can imagine the
challenge! I don't usually crave oatmeal, though I know how nutritious it
is.  (probably psychological.  Oatmeal = boring!)So, I do use a lot of
puffed kashi mixed with flax  meal and fruit.  But never thought of using
the cooked kashi, cold from the refridgerator.
What a good idea.  I will try it!!!!
thanks for the tip!