Stevia recipes

Does anyone have any low-fat baking recipes that use stevia as the
sweetener? Sugar does more than provide sweetening in a recipe so I
would like to know how to substitute. I have searched the web for
recipes but the few I found contain butter/oil and eggs. There are some
books on cooking with stevia. Is there one you would recommend? Stevia
does not break down on heating as aspartame does, so I would like to try
it in muffins, cakes, etc. Thanks in advance for your help. Eva
--
mailto:edeck@xxxxxxxxxxx