Syracuse

Hi friends--
I asked a while back for recommendations of vegetarian or veggie friendly
restaurants in Syracuse.  Is it possible that we no longer have anyone from
Syracuse on this list?  I know we used to .  My son has made it through the
first month and a half of law school at SU without joining the list of
dropouts, hurrah.

Still looking for interesting places where we can all enjoy a meal.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
JanG