Pritikin ingredients

I find frozen apple juice concentrate in my local supermarket on the west
coast.   Seneca has wonderful products-----a mixed apple concentrate and a
special granny smith apple juice concentrate.  I sweeten with both
constantly and just last night added it to mellon to make a wonderful
sorbet.

As to Sapsago cheese, I find it in my deli section at QFC near the dry
cheeses like romano or parmesan.   It's a cone shaped package wrapped in
foil and has little fat and a terrific flavor, quite distinctive.    I
especially love it on pesto tossed pasta.

Ciao,  Marilyn