Splenda and Dixie Diner

I've been reading a lot of posts lately about the Dixie Diner products.
Can you find these in most grocery stores?  Is that a company that makes
many different things?
Also, I've seen ads for the sucralose product, Splenda, which (unlike
aspartame or saccharin) hasn't been found to cause health probs.  I've
tasted the Very Fine juices with it and like 'em; I was wondering where I
could find Splenda itself... is it sold like Sweet 'N Low or something?

Thanks in advance for responses!

Chelsea