Re: Question

I'd be delighted to join any St. Louis get together.  I believe there is a St. Louis Vegetarian Society that meets monthly, but I have never been to any meetings and I don't know anything else about it.

>>> <JDPetty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/10/99 11:02AM >>>
Okay, I know this might be off-topic...but how many of us St. Louis area
people are here?  Anyone want to try to do a get together?  Maybe at a
FF-friendly restaurant?  It would be neat to sit and chat about
diet...especially since the hubby is getting tired of me talking about
food and what to eat. *grin*

Dee