Re: Thanksgiving

Last year while digging through old copies of Vegetarian Times I came across
a recipe for "No-Turkey 'Turkey'" which we tried for (what else?)
Thanksgiving. Incredible. It was the first time my husband and I tried seitan
as well so it was definitely a "keeper". One nice thing about this dish is
that it looks significant enough to be the centerpiece of such a family
event. At any rate, it just so happens that it is posted on the Vegetarian
Times web site at
http://www.vegetariantimes.com/thanksgiving/index.html#thanks1.

Susan C.