sausage links

After all those raves during the last week for Lightlife links, I
picked up some at the store last night.  Almost didn't, since they
have soy oil and "full-strength" tofu in the ingredients ... 30%
calories from fat.  But I got 'em anyway and we liked them.  They will
be occasional treat items at our house for the reasons listed above.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is headed out to
try them; if you look for no-added fat items, most of the Lightlife
products in my store won't qualify.

-di