Re: question about vegetarianism/veggie lasagna

Hello...I will be making a vegetarian lasagna soon.  I need to take it
to my
daughters middle school for the staff holiday lunch, to supplement the
regular lasagnas.    I just use a recipe that I think is from Laurel's Kitchen.
It uses spinach and sunflower seeds.  I never follow recipes, but I can
look it up if you are interested.  Her recipes do use dairy.  I have
made this
lasagna with any combination of cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, silken tofu,
mozzarella or soy mozzarella, all of which you can find fat free, except for
the tofu which is low fat.

Bye...Elizabeth