(no subject)

Hi!  My name is Carrie and this is my first time posting.  I'm vegan and will
be living in Germany (in Munich) with a host family for the next two months.
I spent a year in Germany as a vegetarian before, so I know I'll almost
always be able to find something to eat (pretzels, salad, etc.), but my hosts
feel like they're not feeding me well unless I'm eating (substantial) meals
instead of just grazing on snacks.  Does anyone happen to have any vegan
recipes that Germans eat or would probably enjoy eating (using ingredients
easily attainable in Germany)?  I'm trying to adapt to their lifestyle as
much as possible and would really appreciate anyone's advice.  You can also
e-mail me personally: catheisen@xxxxxxx
Thanks!