Black turtle beans

Can somebody please post a low-kcal recipe for black beans?  I've never
*made* beans before, I have always used canned beans, but I have discovered
the *HORRIBLE* amount of sodium in canned beans... I've also never used
black beans before... Any help will be much appreciated!!

Dawnn

                         \\\\\|/////
                         (  o   o  )

                For thou art my lamp, O' Lord;