Strawberry Salsa recipe

Dear Michelle, I am writing because I wish to submit this recipe to your fat-free list. I believe that it follows your rules and I think you would enjoy it.
Audience concerned: vegan, vegetarian, milk-free
Info: low calorie, low fat
Yield: 2 cups

FRESH STRAWBERRY SALSA
3 tbsp. chopped red onion
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. orange juice
2 tbsp. Italian parsley leaves; chopped
1 tbsp. honey
1 1/2 Dijon-style mustard
1-2 tsp. minced fresh or canned jalepeno chile
1 pint basket strawberries; stemmed and diced
2 tbsp. raisins ( optional )
Salt, to taste

In medium bowl whisk all ingredients exept stawberries, raisins and salt. Add berries and raisins; toss. Season with salt.

I hope this recipe is acceptable and meets your guidelines because it is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. If you do decide to use it, I do not mind if you use my name.

Sincerely,
Kelly Merritt