Whole grains

Hi all,

Sheri, I'm sorry I didn't remember your request at the time, but someone
suggested beanegrains.com to me several months ago when I was looking for
soft white wheatberries.  I just checked and they do have triticale in their
organic grains department.  The price is .38/lb for a 25 pound bag or .53/lb
for a 5 pound bag.  They calculate shipping by weight and shipping area, so
you have to email them for a total.  I don't have a big enough order yet to
actually use them but I was very impressed with their web site and their
enormous selection.  Of course, I can't compare them with bobsredmill, but I
thought I'd share with the group just in case.

The URL is http://www.beanegrains.com/