Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #142

In a message dated 5/25/99 7:23:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< My sister is getting married at the beginning of June and needs a sugar
free
 cake for herself, me, and some of the guests to eat--there will be the usual
 besugared bomb for others. I've offered to bake it but am having a hard time
 finding a really GREAT sugar free cake. Barley malt, fruit concentrate,
 stevia...any alternate form of sweetener is fine, but no sugar.... >>

I have several that I guarantee. I will send them to you privately as they
dont fit the low fat guidelines.
           Merrick :)