decreasing sugar

I have noticed on several occasions how bloated and groggy I feel after
eating a heavily sugar laden meal - just this week I went to the library
and checked out the audiobook called "Sugarbusters" - it's very
informative about triglycerides, liver function, and the metabolism of
carbohydrates into sugars...I listen en route to and from my work, about
20 minutes each way and my car becomes a moving classroom!
	I recommend this to others - great learning and inspiration for me to
continue to CUT DOWN SUGAR in my lifestyle, to save my pancreas and be
healthier...
	btw - SUGARBUSTERS IS WRITTEN BY PHYSICIANS which I find to be
comforting, not some exercise quack!
	peace to all, diana in st. louis