Buillion cube substitution

Arnold wrote:

> I'm not trying to be a pain or anything, but the rules for recipes I was sent
> when I subscribed said vegetarian only (eggs & dairy permitted). Now I notice
> that some of the recipes call for beef/chicken cubes. Last I heard, those come
> from boiled meat.

Perhaps you don't understand, Arnold, that you need only substitute any
imitation buillion cube for one called "beef/chicken cube" with no lengthy
explanation of that in each recipe.  The change is completely trivial.  You do
not have to slavishly follow each individual item in a recipe.

> Eat what you want,

Yes do that.

--
Riki Darling
Spinner, Knitter, Navajo Weaver, Dyer, and Idea Enthusiast