Carrot Juice/Pulp

I have had a Champion and now have some other massively powerful juicer.
The point is that the pulp still retains a lot of juice and I read
somewhere that it is good to add the pulp of veges or fruits to baked
goods. It seems to hold moisture better and of course provides more
nutritiounally than the other drying agents like flour.

Needless to say I got tired of juicing etc., which is why the juicer is
somewhere at the back of the counter.:-))

Ketayun Rustom