Chocolate Decadence

Hi All !!

I wanted to share with you a recipe that originally sparked my interest with
the ingredients the crust uses -But after tasting this one its become an all
time favorite of mine and co-workers alike !
Enjoy !

For the crust :

In a medium saucepan stir together the following :
1 c couscous
1 c sugar ( I used 1/2 sugar and half substitute )
1/4 c cocoa
1/4 teas salt
2 1/2 c water

Bring to a simmer and cook over medium heat until thickened, about 7 min.
Spread in the bottom of an ungreased 9 inch springform pan.

In another saucepan, combine :
1/2 c sugar
5 Tablespoons cornstarch
3 Tablespoons cocoa
2 cups soy or rice milk

Whisk smooth, then cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick (
like pudding ). Spread cooled pudding over top of couscous crust.
Refridgerate 2 hours before serving.
( actually you could make any style pudding - tofu for example blended with
honey and cocoa ) that you like and spread over couscous crust and then
chill at least 2 hours before serving.

12 servings ( haha) 161 cal, 3 grams protein, 1 gram fat, 106 mg sodium

I am not afraid of tommorrow,
for I have seen yesterday,
and I Love Today !

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"

~ stay tuned and stay in touch ~~