Re: Granny Smith apple juice

Yes, Grannies are great! I found 12-ounce cans of Seneca brand frozen
granny smith apple juice concentrate at my local H E B grocery store --
a wonderful chain that started in the Hill Country of Texas by a woman
many years ago. Her descendants still run the company which now has
stores in San Antonio, Austin, and Mexico.  If you ever visit San
Antonio, come see their banner store on Broadway north of downtown.
It's called H E B Central Market and I could get lost in it for days.

Seneca Foods Corporation is located 1162 Pittsford-Victor Road,
Pittsford, NY 14534. Their e-mail address for their branded products is:
<branded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Their website is: www.senencafoods.com.

Good luck.

~Sandee