Oil Mist Spray

I purchased an oil sprayer (plastic bottle type) from Colavita for $5.00
on a promotional sale. It came with several small bottles of Colavita
Olive Oil. It simply did not work. The oil was too viscous for a fine
spray or mist. Adjustments made the oil come out in a stream which was
unacceptable to me. It works well with any aqueous liquids like soy
sauce. I, too, would be interested in a mister that actually works.
Eva
--
mailto:edeck@xxxxxxxxxxx