vita-mix

I love my Vita-mix.  I haven't made the soups for a while, but enjoyed the
spinach and broccoli soups.  I haven't made the ice cream for a while, but
they turned out fine when I did.  I use it mainly for making juices.  To
avoid having too many drinks with a lot of calories, we mainly have a carrot
juice with either apples, o.j. or pineapple.  When I splurge with the
calories, I use an assortment of frozen berries or peaches along with some
fresh fruits such as oranges.  I do add water and ice to thin it down.  These
drinks are great.  They are the only beverages I drink except water and an
occaisional weak decaf.

Feel free to write me privately if you have any other questions.

--
Viveca

vpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ#9555954