Dixie Diner

I do not know if you have found this site yet but wow I can not believe how
much easier this is going to make sticking with the plan. I think I just
ordered way to much maybe it's because I was so excited about finding all
these allowed foods.

This is not an add I do not get a kick back or anything it just looked
great.

http://dixiediner.com/

TaTa for Now,
Nancy L. Adkins
Bethany Beach, Delaware
Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/
Family tree page:
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/d/k/Nancy-L-Adkins/
"A man doesn't learn to understand anything unless he loves it."
[Johann Wolfgang VonGoethe]