good recipe

I was just fooling around with some leftover brown rice & came up with
something pretty good.
I sprayed an iron skillet w/butter flavored nonstick spray & put the rice in
to recook. I added enough white wine (too old to drink) to reconstitute the
grains. I added just a small amt. of low-salt soy sauce. Shook in a little
mild curry powder and some cayenne to give it some fire.
Here's the inspiration:  just a few dried mint leaves crumbled in it as I was
taking it off the heat. Try it & let me know what you think.

later,
arnold