From: The O'Briens <obfam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx <fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 05, 1999 8:55 AM
Subject: Blooming Onion/Potato Wedge batter

Hello!  My family and I are big fans of the "blooming onions" served
in
restaurants and festivals. The problem with the onions is that they
are
deep fat fried---ugh.  I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for
low-fat/fat-free batter or seasoning mix that I could make to dip
onions
in, and how to fry/bake them.  Thank you for your suggestions in
advance!

Chelsea

*Die Dulchi Fruere!* (um, I could be wrong, but I think that is
"Have a
nice day" in Latin.)