Scan Pan

Julie -

I have been using a ScanPan for about a year.  Mainly I use it for pancakes.
My pancakes stick if the pan was not hot enough before I pour the batter on
the pan.  I have had some real disasters - and once you have gotten off to a
bad start making pancakes, you cannot fix it!  Make sure that your pan is
very very hot.  Also, I do not use any oil on the pan.  Also, make sure that
the pan is very clean before starting.

Hope that helps.

Barbara