Stock

I have been going to send a message regarding stock so thought I'd
respond to Dehbra's comment regarding veggies left over from stock.  I
make my stock out of leftover's so they are pretty used up by the time
it's done.  We just throw all our trimmings when preparing meals, as
well as any cooked leftovers or odds and ends in the veggie drawer that
need to be used up, in bags in the freezer.  Every couple of weeks I
make a big batch of stock out of whatever has been frozen.  It's always
good, always smells delicious, always nutritious and makes good use of
what used to go in the trash.  It also makes me realize what a colorful
and varied amount of produce we consume in a week!

Becky