Steamers

I, too, have a steamer purchased from QVC.  It is by Salton and has two
different stand-up compartments as well as a rice bowl that fits into the
top compartment (or the bottom if all you are steaming is rice).  It has a
60 minute timer and comes with a booklet on steaming and timing different
vegetable, grains, etc.

I just made my first ever batch of vegetable stock and was wondering if
anyone out there uses the vegetables that are left over after the stock is
strained?  If so, how?  Any ideas?