Jennifer - Help

Jennifer, when I was on a wheat-free diet I ate a lot of popcorn and sweet
potatoes/yams....not together :)  Yams can be baked or nuked (4 minutes in
the microwave) and eaten as a snack -- good with cinnamon .
And we have just had lots of suggestions for ff toppings for popcorn: malt
vinegar, lemon juice, Bragg's Liquid Amino Acids, nutritional yeast, chili
powder, garlic powder, onion powder, vegi stock powder, and even powdered
mustard!
Hope this helps.
Barb b