re: powdered soy milk

> I've looked and looked and I can't find any powdered soy milk.
> Then again I don't live in an area known for healthy foods.  I
> have however checked at Fresh Fields and still nothing.  Where
> can one obtain mpowdered soy milk?

Better than Milk is a brand that comes in three formats: Original
(about 20% cff), Lite (this has been recently reformulated and I
haven't seen the new label to determine the fat content - the old
one was 8% cff) and carob.

Call the manufacturer at 1-800-227-2320 (Fuller Life, Inc.) for
information on where to get it.
---
Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM