re: Dixie Diner Recommends?

I also tried them for the first time and must have been lucky or picked
wisely we have liked everything so far but like you have not tried it all
yet.  The chicken not chunks made a decent version of or local favorite
Chicken and Dumplings and also made a nice chicken salad sandwich the next
day.   The Peanut Wonder only has 2.5 g of fat and tastes wonderful a real
hit around here. The Wonderslim has worked well in baking and I really like
the vanilla powder.
I also have not made the No-avocado guacamole...FF  saving it for that
special meal I guess so I can not comment.
TaTa for Now,
Nancy L. Adkins
BayWind Farm
Bethany Beach, Delaware
Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/
Family tree page:
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/d/k/Nancy-L-Adkins/
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.~~Confucius

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"