Juicers

I have questions about juicers.  Does anyone have one?  What are your
thoughts about owning a juicer, and has it really been beneficial?  All
comments welcome.

Ok, so I've seen the infomercials and kind of bought into the mindset that
this gaget (not the one on television, a better version of it) can really
make a difference in how I eat.  I've been a lacto-ovo for a long time and
lately my fruit and vegetable intake has been really low, horribly low.
Anyway, I think a juicer might allow me a greater opportunity for a
healthier fruit and vegie intake.

I'm also smart enough to know that I can't walk around worshipping a
machine, either.  I don't know.  Please comment.