Healthy Restaurants in London

For June, who wanted healthy/veggie restaurants in London and Cambridge for
her friend:  oh, goody, a chance to recommend my favorite!  There's a
fantastic gourmet Indian restaurant in London called the Red Fort.  I don't
remember its address, but it was FATFREE (imagine that for an Indian
restaurant!).  That's right, no ghee, no other fats, WONDERFUL food, really
interesting.  It is NOT entirely vegetarian, but very very easy to eat
veggie there.  A great place to go if you have several diet "styles" in your
party.  Apparently they were trying to get into the Michelin Guide with
really innovative cuisine.  I hope they made it; they deserved it!  It was
one of best meals anywhere in the world.  We were there in 1996, so hope
it's still there and still following that style of cooking.

Ruth
Ruth C. Hoffman    ruth.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Language Resources
138 Oak Street
Lake Zurich, IL  60047-1322
Tel: 847.726.1608
Fax: 847.726.1652

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel Proust