fatfree buttermilk

Hi... regarding fatfree buttermilk, for some reason
around me (Metrowest Massachusetts) the HFS and healthier
supermarkets do NOT carry fatfree.  I can find it though
in the generally *unhealthy* chains, for some reason ...?
I have gotten powdered bulk fatfree from the HFS though.
If I remember correctly, you can also sub it with lemon
juice + skim milk.  I think I looked it up in the Joy
of Cooking substitions chart once when I was desperate :-)

Aiko Pinkoski
apinkoski@xxxxxxxxxxx