Cukes

Hi All,

Here's my favorite cucumber treat.   No big recipe!

I just slice a couple of cukes thinly and add to a quart jar.  To that I
chop or thinly slice in wedges one small red or sweet yellow onion.   Pour
1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar into a
measuring cup and nuke long enough to liquify the sugar or to the same on
the stovetop and add to the quart jar.   Cover and shake it up and
refrigerate until cool and the flavors have blended.    It keeps in the frig
for several days.

Marilyn B.