frozen yogurt

re:

>Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:17:12 EDT
>From: RWard2121@xxxxxxx
>Subject: frozen yogurt
>
>I'm probably the only person in the world who didn't already know this trick,
>but I just discovered it-
>Last night I took about 1/2 cup Dannon plain fat-free yogurt and a couple of
>teaspoons of President's Choice strawberry all-fruit spread, mixed them up in
>a small custard cup and froze it...

   I thought this was an excellent point, and it reminded me to say that
the "smoothie" recipes can be frozen nicely, too. We freeze them in small
dixie cups. After a half hour or so in the freezer, install your popsicle
stick. Very popular treat, summer, and all year long.

Kathleen Wilson
Glenwood, Nova Scotia