frozen yogurt

I'm probably the only person in the world who didn't already know this trick,
but I just discovered it-
Last night I took about 1/2 cup Dannon plain fat-free yogurt and a couple of
teaspoons of President's Choice strawberry all-fruit spread, mixed them up in
a small custard cup and froze it.  It was really good.  I suppose you could
also use the ice cream freezer, but this was so easy.  I'm thinking of doing
it for a dinner party we are having in August.