Papaya Bread

I love breads, especially if I make them.  Of course, I am only
experienced w/bread machine breads & quick breads.  Does anyone have a
recipe for Papaya bread using either of those methods?  Fresh papaya is
hard to come by, so dried papaya would be best.  Thanks so much for the
list & any recipes that might come my way.
-ADB

p.s. I found one recipe that uses fresh papaya, but it is not low-fat.