Wedding Gifts

Someone once told me that the best way to get stuff is to get married.  It
turned out to be right.  Now I have some kitchen items that I have NO IDEA
what to do with.  My neat-freak husband is now having a fit because I
havn't used these items yet (in the three weeks since), and I was hoping
that I could get some suggestions/recipes.

The gagetry includes:
Crock Pot
Hand Held Blender
Food Processor
Toaster Oven

Also, what is the point to an electric skillet?  My cousin seemed to think
that I needed one...

Thank you all in advace for any comments or suggestions.

Otto's Punk Rock Ranch for Wayward Girls

Experience is the worst teacher.  It always gives the test first and
the instruction afterward.
John, water the plants or they will die.