Food dryer

You can top your zuchinni chips with spices before you dry them for a
variety of tastes - chili powder, Italian seasoning, soy sauce.....

We have an abundance of homegrown pears and apples in the fall.  I cut
them into slices into a mixture of 4C water and 1/2 tsp powdered Vit C,
then put them on the dryer trays.  Pears are my very very favorite.
(Our tastiest tree is called "Beurre et Hardie" - not sure of the
spelling, but it's a treasure.)
Barb b