juicers

I used to have a Champion juicer - a powerhouse of a machine, heavy,
difficult to clean, but would juice unending quantities of stuff.

Gradually I quit using it, and finally sold it.

Here's why I wouldn't buy another juicer:
 When you juice a fruit or
vegetable, you drink the juice itself, which can be  - very - high in
natural sugars - not good for anyone with a tendency to hypoglycemia.

Also, unless you also use the ejected fiber from the fruits or vegetables,
you're throwing away a very important part of the food.  (Makes good
compost, but would do more good in your body.)
Barb b