Re: pudding recipe request

Hello...This is not really a pudding recipe if you want something
cooked.  But it is easy and fatfree and well-liked.  We usually
serve this at all our potlucks...everyone asks for it.

We take the large size containers of ff vanilla yoghurt.  We drain
various cans of fruit and add...mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail,
pineapple tidbits or chunks, sweet cherries or maraschino cherries.

Bye...Elizabeth