[no subject]

I've been reading the digest for several months and this is my first post.

Has anyone heard of a brand of soymilk called "Better Than Milk" by Harvest
Foods, which is a division of Sovex?  I'm a new vegetarian and have tried many
brands of soymilk and this is the only one I like - the others are chalky and
have a bad aftertaste.  Better Than Milk has some additives that I'm not
thrilled about, but taste-wise it's the best.  Any suggestions on better
tasting brands of soymilk and comments on Better Than Milk would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks, Annie