FF Yogurt w/out Gelatin

Hi Paula, and everyone!

This is a pet peeve of mine.  I've found I have to
read labels carefully - I've noticed that
even within brands, some flavors have gelatin
and some don't!

I've also noticed with some brands (like Dannon), the
higher fat versions don't have gelatin, while
the FF do!

Recently I tried Colombo FF yogurt.  It was delicious,
thick and creamy, and NO gelatin.  I found it at Lucky.

Also Continental FF yogurt doesn't contain gelatin (at least
the flavors I've tried).

I was wondering why manufacturers don't use pectin
instead; someone suggested it's probably because gelatin
is cheaper than pectin.

Laura ... galvas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... ninite@xxxxxxx
     I'm lost.  I've gone out to look for myself.
 If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.