Re: Lighter bake

Hi--

I have seen a similar fat substitute product for sale in grocery
stores here in the US.  I've never bought it, because it is rather
expensive.  In all of our baking, we substitute unsweetened applesauce
or plain fatfree yogurt for whatever amount of butter or oil the
recipe calls for (sometimes you have to reduce it a little so it's not
too moist).  This seems to work with great success!

Thanks also for the feedback on TVP and bulk buying!

Laura