thanks all

Thanks you to all who responded to my call for fat free baby food, Troy is
by no means a on a restricted diet, so don't fear that I am not feeding him
:). I was just inquiring about some low fat alternatives to introduce to him
besides the normal mashed veggie routine he normally gets, I also have
started him on egg yolk and grated hard cheeses in his meals for taste.
thanks for the  sweet potato and tofu idea I will certainly try that one!
Susan.